Thursday 29 March 2018

How to Get Clear Skin in 14 Days? - 14 Days Challenge with Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment

Having a combination skin type, I'm facing dry skin problems at my cheeks and at the same time, large pores and acne issues at my oily T zone. Pimples pop out at my forehead and chin from time to time and once they are here, they stay. They're so stubborn that they just don't go away! I do have a few secret weapons to keep these horrid acne at bay and I call them my acne treatment SOS team. Recently, I have added a new product to my acne treatment SOS team - the newly released Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment. 

Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment


I'm currently using Eucerin Aquaporin Mist Spray and before this, I have tried their cleanser, both deliver high performance and effectiveness. Therefore, when I was invited for a 14 Days Acne Clear Challenge with Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment, I said yes without hesitation, because I know the product is going to work! 



Tailored for oily and acne-prone skin, Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment address es the 4 key factors of acne-prone skin including
  • Hyperkeratosis (disrupted skin cell shedding)
  • Seborrhea (increased sebum production)
  • Microbial colonisation (increased bacteria proliferation) 
  • Inflammation of the skin

Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment
RM 62

Key ingredients in ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment and their respective functions:

10% Hydroxy Complex, a combination of 3 peeling agents AHA, BHA & PHA
 To unclog pores, reduce acne-causing bacteria P. acnes & remove dead skin cells

Dexpanthenol, a humectant that binds water to the skin 
To make skin more resilient and less sensitive to environmental triggers

Licochalcone A, an anti-inflammatory 
To soothe irritations and reduce redness

Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid & Polyhydroxy Acid
To unclog pores, reduce bacteria, remove dead skin cells and prevent new blemishes from appearing



Combining the aforementioned actions, the product is able to minimize comedonal acne, effectively unclog pores, visibly reduce blemishes and prevent their reappearance, all while protecting skin against moisture loss.

Beauty Fact: Comedonal acne refers to black heads, white heads and small bumps (papules) frequently found on the forehead and chin of those with acne.




While I thought this is going to be a treatment gel, it turns out that it's a cream instead. The lightweight cream feels like a moisturizer, leaving behind a velvety satin finish on skin. The cream gives a slight tingling sensation on skin, which disappears in 5 minutes or so. The tingling sensation is more obvious at inflamed acne area, it stings but fret not, it's not painful at all, everything is totally bearable and I have not experienced any major discomfort so far. 

So are you ready to check on the result of my 14 days challenge? Let's scroll down and find out together!

Day 0 - Before Using Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment

Day 14 - After Using Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment

I wish I could have more photos to show you the effectiveness of the product in clearing acne, but unfortunately (or fortunately? lol) I only have a small colony of acne on my cheek this month. Before I started using the product, the acnes were bumpy and reddish. As I am using the product on the concerned area, I can feel that the bumps are getting flatter day by day. My ance started to dry out and the best part is, the cream does not dry out my skin. I have tried some other pimples cream before and I really don't like how they dry out my skin and cause flaky skin after using. Being a moisturizer,  Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment nourishes skin while clearing up breakouts in a gentle way. 

In fact, I'm really impressed by the effectiveness of the cream, especially after seeing the obvious differences from the photos. On the 14th day, I'm glad to see that my acnes are all gone, leaving behind a clean and clear skin, no more bumpy skin! 



Being sold at a super affordable price of RM62, Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment is definitely the budget friendly remedy to comedonal acne. As mentioned earlier in this post, Eucerin never fails me in term of their products' performance and effectiveness. 14 Days Challenge with Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment is definitely a successful one!

Eucerin® ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment is part of the comprehensive ProACNE skincare range which also includes cleansers, a toner, scrub, serum, and daytime moisturizers. Find it at all pharmacies nationwide at a recommended retail price of RM62.



For more information about the entire Eucerin® ProACNE skincare range,
Website: www.eucerin.my 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/EucerinMY



Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...