Friday 20 October 2017

Fertilizer for Skin?! OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment Review

OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment 

Hello guys I’m back with another review today! I'm so hardworking in updating my blog recently, don't you think so? The product that I’m going to share with you guys today is seriously one of a kind, I have never seen anything like this! It claims to be a fertilizer for the skin, let's check it out together!

OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment 



OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment doesn’t really look like a skin care product, it looks more like a cream type medicine. This ointment is made from 3 growth factors which are Epidermal Growth Factor, Fibroblast Growth Factor and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor respectively. I know you must be scratching your head now cos all these terms sound like alien language, well at least to me, it is! Put it in another way, this ointment is a tube of “fertilizer” to your skin that promotes and stimulates cellular growth, skin tissues regeneration and collagen formation. This sounds better right? I was a bit confused with this product at the very beginning because not only it looks like a medicine, its functions sound like a medicine too. 

OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment 

Nevertheless, I tried the ointment due to its anti-aging and whitening properties, god knows how badly I need to fight against aging! (To be frank, I noticed many of my friends start showing neck lines and smiling lines, I’m terrified!) I use the ointment cream at the last step of my day skincare routine. I dispense a very minimal amount of the ointment and spread it on my face. It’s extremely rich (richer than any other moisturizer that I have ever use) so I don’t think it’s suitable for people with oily skin type. I have combination skin type so the ointment is just right for me, I love how the rich ointment moisturizes my dry cheek. 

OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment 

My skin does feel smoother, plumper and softer after several days so I guess my cells are renewing? The whitening effects are not so obvious though as I’m getting more tan recently due to the intensive sun-bathing at roof top, but the smoothing and skin cells renewal effects are definitely there. I would recommend OINTLAB Vital Renatured Repair Ointment to those with dry/combination skin type, aged 25 and above! 

I'm always adventurous when it comes to beauty products, I love to try new stuffs! How about you? 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...