Monday 28 August 2017

Klairs Mochi BB Cushion Pact | Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion | Trial Sample Set



Have you tried product from Klairs before? Klairs might not be as famous as other Korean brands such as Laneige, The Face Shop and Innisfree, but Klairs' products are as good as the aforementioned brands. Sadly, there isn't any Klairs outlet in Malaysia so the only way to get their products is through beauty e-commerce sites. I'm currently using several products from Klairs including Klairs Gnetle Black Sugar Facial Polish, Klairs Blemish Cream SPF40 and their best seller, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask. I have actually reviewed on the Black Sugar Facial Polish and Blemish Cream before and today, I'm going to share some other awesome products from Klairs. 




Klairs Mochi BB Cushion Pact is legit the cutest cushion that I ever own so far! Even my mum was wow-ed by this kawaii-looking cushion and asked me if it is a toy lol! I particularly love the rounded edge design that gives a more comfortable grip to user, and it gives the cushion an innocent feel at the same time. The cushion casing has a matte finish, which is quite unusual as most of the brands prefer to create a shiny, lavish and luxury looking casing. 


I was amazed by the creative built-in cap case upon opening the cushion lid, how thoughtful is this! With this built-in cap case, the cushion and product can be isolated properly and hence, product contamination can be greatly reduced. It's more hygenic as the cushion can be sealed after using.


Fun Fact: There is only one shade available for Klairs Mochi BB Cushion Pact

I was a bit skeptical when I know that there is only one shade available, I was like, how could one shade miraculously matches all the skin tones? The truth is, it indeed can match most of the Asian's skin tones. Mochi BB Cushion has an apricot-beige tone that complements both yellow and red skin undertone in a natural way. It neutralizes the redness of the skin and meanwhile, it is able to brighten dull and uneven skin tone.


In brief, Klairs Mochi BB Cushion is a light cushion that provide medium coverage. In fact, it is a balm-type cushion instead of a liquid type cushion. Therefore, the BB cream can fill in the pores to give a porcelain alike skin finish.


Last but not least, I love how compact Klairs Mochi BB cushion is, I can bring it around without worrying that it occupies too much space of my bag. I can touch up using Mochi BB Cushion Pact anywhere and anytime! 


Other products that I'm going to share with you guys are Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion and Klairs Trial Sample Set that comes with 8 different Klairs' bestsellers. 

Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion is a refreshing 2-in-1 cream targeting on defending sensitive skin from both UV rays and infrared light, as well as to even out skin redness. This is a really interesting product that you cannot get from other brands. The feature that stand Klairs Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion is that it is a light and weightless sun lotion that provide effective sun protection. I have tried the product and I'm love with the fresh and oil-free skin finish that it leaves behind, it doesn't feel like a sunscreen at all! Say bye to sunscreens that clog your pores and give you bad breakout!

Believe it or not, the multipurpose sun lotion can be used as a make up base to correct your skin tone. It's especially useful in treating skin redness and blemish.


  • Reddish & flushed skin tone - Redness will be reduced by the gentle blue, leaving behind a clean and clear looking skin 
  • Tan & darker skin tone - Lightening of skin tone


Last but not least, Klairs Trial Sample Set comes with a total of 8 different Klairs' bestsellers so that you can try them before purchasing the full-sized products. I find the trial sample set makes a great travel kit since it consists of skin care and make up products in handy sample sachets of 3mL each. 


In short, Klairs products never disappoint me in term of their quality and credibility, their products do meet my expectation and I can see myself exploring more of their new ranges in near future. Do visit Hermo for on-going promotions on Klairs products, they are offering attractive discount from time to time!


For more information,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...